Feria Corpus Christi – Heritage Park | October 22, 2022 | 4 PM-8 PM
Heritage Park, 1581 N Chaparral St., Corpus Christi, TX 78401
Vendor CHECK IN & SET UP starts at 3:00 PM – Vendor is considered LATE/NO SHOW after 5:00 PM
Each Vendor MUST check in with Feria Corpus Christi Staff upon arrival to verify spot and attendance
Vendors arriving LATE may lose their spot to avoid unsightly gaps in the layout – SO DON’T BE LATE
VENDOR is responsible for notification prior to 4:30 PM of Feria Corpus Christi of a Late Arrival or will be considered a NO SHOW
Feria Corpus Christi is a controlled event. We do not allow items commonly found at garage sales, flea markets, estate sales, etc. This includes, but is not limited to, used items, cheap knock-offs, knick-knacks, dollar store items bought to resell, etc. True Vintage items, as well as Arts and Crafts, are accepted and encouraged. Feria Corpus Christi has the final say-so on approval in order to maintain quality products and continuity.
1. Clear Space – 12×12 space — $50.00 per vendor space NO Sharing
2. Red Space (electricity available whether used or not) – 12×12 space — $60.00 per vendor space NO Sharing
3. Mobile Food Vendor Space — $100.00/per mobile food space NO Sharing
a. Food Trucks/Trailers will park along Mesquite Street
b. Vehicles pulling trailers MAY be required to unhook and park elsewhere
c. We CANNOT hold street parking; vendor can place cones (Feria Corpus Christi is not responsible for loss/damage)
4. Non-food Mobile Vendor Space — $60.00/per mobile space NO Sharing
a. Non-Food Mobile Vendors/Trailers will be placed at the discretion of Feria Corpus Christi
b. Vehicles pulling trailers MAY be required to unhook and park elsewhere
5. Payment reserves the space — NO HOLDS
6. There is no “My Space”
7. Any invoice canceled for non-payment with a request to re-invoice will be assessed an additional $5.00 and only if a spot is available
a. Direct Sales, Mobile Food Vendors, Business-name Specific companies, etc., are on a First Paid, First Served basis after an invoice is canceled.
1. NO DRIVING OR PARKING VEHICLES ON PARK GROUNDS except for the Parking Lots!
a. If unloading along the street, unload, move vehicle(s) to Parking Lot(s), THEN begin setting up.
b. DO NOT START SETTING UP WHILE UNLOADING! UNLOAD, PARK VEHICLE, RETURN TO SET UP. See PARKING below.
2. Every Vendor will leave their area as clean OR CLEANER than they found it
3. EVERY VENDOR WILL HAUL OFF THEIR OWN TRASH. NO EXCEPTIONS!
a. Shipping boxes, canopy boxes, chair boxes, tablecloths, used sample containers, etc., etc., etc., everything – HAUL IT!
4. DO NOT USE THE TRASH RECEPTACLES!!! HAUL YOUR OWN TRASH (See Item 3 above).
a. If we catch you, you will not be allowed to participate in future events.
b. We also ask other vendors to privately report to us if this infraction is observed (the report will be confidential).
5. We highly recommend bringing mosquito and insect spray
a. The entity responsible for this maintenance will be asked to look for and treat for ants but, being prepared for their presence is, again, highly recommended
b. Like weather, mosquitoes and ants are a product of Mother Nature — we are not the boss of Mother Nature
VIOLATION OF ANY OF FERIA CORPUS CHRISTI RULES OR ANY PUBLIC CONFRONTATION WITH ANOTHER VENDOR OR REPRESENTATIVE OF FERIA CORPUS CHRISTI WILL RESULT IN THE TERMINATION OF YOUR APPLICATION AND AN IMMEDIATE REQUEST TO LEAVE THE PREMISES.
1. NO fireworks/explosives of any kind shall be possessed or sold by anyone by city ordinance.
2. Alcohol is prohibited in the park by City Ordinance. Only licensed alcohol vendors will be permitted to possess and sell products.
3. Sales or giveaways of animals at Feria Corpus Christi MUST have prior authorization to ensure proper licensing and adherence to City of Corpus Christi code(s).
a. If you have a verifiable rescue/adoption organization, please contact Feria Corpus Christi for further information on the approval process.
b. If you are licensed to sell other animals, please contact Feria Corpus Christi for further information on the approval process.
c. ALL cleanup of animal waste is the responsibility of the vendor – CLEAN UP DURING THE MARKET AND PRIOR TO LEAVING.
4. Knives: Do NOT sell knives to anyone under the age of 18.
a. If a knife is sold to anyone under 18, instant removal from the market will occur and you will not be allowed to return.
5. Feria Corpus Christi reserves the right to remove any item deemed unacceptable by Feria Corpus Christi.
6. Feria Corpus Christi reserves the right to limit the number of spaces of the same product.
7. Three (3) photographs of your items must be included with your Application for Feria Corpus Christi for approval.
8. Direct Sales, including, but not limited to Scentsy, Thirty-One, LipSense, Avon, Tupperware, Usborne Books, etc., will be limited to one vendor per market.
9. With the exception of Direct Sales, we do not offer exclusivity for any products or services nor do we guarantee you will not be placed near a competitor.
PETS AT FERIA CORPUS CHRISTI:
1. Pets that accompany you must be kenneled/caged or on a leash – a box is not considered a kennel/cage.
2. Please do not allow your pet(s) to relieve themselves on the Feria Corpus Christi premises.
a. Take to an off-premises location.
b. Pick up after your pet.
3. You will be responsible for cleaning up after your own pet(s).
1. We WILL have the North and South parking lots set aside for vendors but, when they’re full, they’re full.
a. Pull trailers that are unloaded CAN ONLY park along Mesquite Street and NOT Chaparral, Fitzgerald, and/or Hughes.
b. Pull trailers (non-food) cannot park along Mesquite Street between the Courtyard and the Rose Garden
c. The lot across Fitzgerald St is supposed to be available by the owner for a nominal fee for vendors and customers.
2. All vendors MUST consider the CUSTOMERS first! PLEASE park in the farther spaces since your vehicle(s) will be there all day.
3. ALL HANDICAP PARKING MUST BE OBSERVED AND ARE FOR CUSTOMERS ONLY. DO NOT USE EVEN FOR UNLOADING!
a. We recognize that there are vendors that need/use handicap permits; however, we need the handicap spaces for customers coming and going and not for vendors parking all day.
b. Taking up a handicap parking space all evening is not fair to CUSTOMERS that need to use these designated spaces in order to SHOP and BUY from Feria Corpus Christi vendors.
c. We will try our best to work with any vendor that needs assistance getting to their vendor space.
d. It is the responsibility of the vendor to advise Feria Corpus Christi of any need for such assistance.
4. Parked vehicles MUST NOT block entrances to walkways and private driveways or park curbside in parking lots.
5. All vendors along the street(s) will have to move their vehicle once finished UNLOADING.
a. Vendors will SET UP after MOVING their vehicle(s).
b. Other vendors need to use these temporary spaces to unload as well; be courteous.
c. No driving or parking on grass or red pavers in the park.
d. LATE arrivals WILL be declined the privilege of pulling up streetside to unload and will need to haul in from designated parking
6. No parking within any barricaded areas.
7. Do NOT remove barricades (if any)
8. Violation of any of the above parking rules could result in vendor being removed and/or not permitted to return to future events.
9. There are NO exceptions – this is a matter of public safety
Feria Corpus Christi Responsibilities: Police the area and ENFORCE Vendor Responsibilities above. A Code Enforcement Officer will be supplied by the City of Corpus Christi Parks & Recreation to enforce Heritage Park rules/City codes. They will also contact us if they witness infractions of Feria Corpus Christi rules.
Restrooms: Public restrooms are available and located next to the Courtyard. Keep these CLEAN. REPORT any issues ASAP.
1. Space is for a 10’ x 10’ canopy – all outside
2. Bring your own tables, chairs, canopies, trash bags, etc
3. At NO TIME is soliciting outside of your vendor area allowed
a. This applies to all vendors from food, non-food, non-profit, etc.; NO VENDOR can solicit away from their vendor area
4. BRING WEIGHTS or STAKES to secure your canopy in case of wind
5. NO LONG STAKES DUE TO IRRIGATION SYSTEMS IN PLACE!
6. Please leave your space free of all trash/other articles – HAUL ALL OF YOUR TRASH!
7. This is an outdoor RAIN or SHINE market (See Cancellation below)
8. WE WILL NOT TOLERATE VENDORS GETTING UPSET!
Feria Corpus Christi will NOT be responsible for any loss, damage(s), or accidents. Any damages by any vendor will be addressed and is the responsibility of the vendor!
Walk Up vendors the day of market can choose and pay for available spaces (if any) on a first come first served basis. Feria Corpus Christi reserves the right to relocate vendors to avoid gaps and maintain continuity to the layout.
GFCIs are required – NO HOMEMADE GFCIs ALLOWED. Heavy Duty Extension Cords ONLY. Cords MUST be taped down or a rubber mat covering them to prevent tripping. Vendors supply their own GFCIs and tape/mats. Coffee pots, heaters, or other appliances that pull a large number of amps are NOT ALLOWED. Electric outlets NOT designated by Feria Corpus Christi CANNOT BE USED.
No controlled substances are allowed.
LEAVING EARLY IS NOT ALLOWED – EMERGENCIES ARE THE ONLY EXCEPTION. Be Courteous; DO NOT LEAVE EARLY!
Feria Corpus Christi reserves the right to require any Vendor to remove any merchandise that is deemed unacceptable or inappropriate – especially dangerous or “R-Rated” and/or pornographic materials.
In order to avoid duplication/saturation of like items, Feria Corpus Christi reserves the right to disallow specific Items To Be Sold in the Vendor Application. This is for the benefit of every Vendor and any items being disallowed will be explained to the Vendor(s). IF YOU WANT TO ADD OR CHANGE PRODUCTS, YOU MUST REQUEST APPROVAL FROM Feria Corpus Christi and provide an updated application and photos.
Each vendor is responsible for their area, products, and equipment. Any incident(s) by ANY vendor that causes damages, requires repairs, etc., will be required to pay Corpus Christi Parks & Recreation. Do NOT damage the area or leave ANY trash. Zip Ties are the most common.
All required sales tax, license(s), and permits are the sole responsibility of each vendor. Have the displayed or available upon request.
Cancellation: This is a rain or shine market. NO REFUNDS. However, the City CAN choose to cancel for ANY reason. It’s their park/their call. No Refunds.
IF ANY GOVERNMENT ENTITY FORCES A CANCELLATION, THERE ARE NO REFUNDS. IT IS BEYOND OUR CONTROL.
NO REFUNDS FOR CANCELLATION BY VENDOR! This includes NO SHOW or LATE ARRIVAL. PLEASE, do NOT ask for an exception.
Feria Corpus Christi reserves the right to remove any vendor at any time for any violation of the rules set forth in the current year’s rules regarding Feria Corpus Christi. In consideration of the use of one or more spaces by the undersigned vendor participating in Feria Corpus Christi, the undersigned agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Feria Corpus Christi, its officers, agents, employees, and members from and against all liabilities, claims, suits, or demands for injuries to any person and/or property arising out of the undersigned’s participation in such activity. The undersigned further agrees to assume all financial responsibility, including but not limited to damages to property or injuries to persons, arising out of vendor’s participation in Feria Corpus Christi. NO VENDOR shall sell any illegal items or items that infringe upon registered trademarks.
In consideration of vendor space, the Vendor agrees to the above. Payment and/or acceptance of the application signifies acceptance of the rules. Vendor will be liable for any physical damages and/or legal actions as a consequence of the actions of Vendor. The Vendor releases Feria Corpus Christi from all actions, demands, or claims due to damage to person or property or theft of same. Any Vendor not complying with these rules or showing any hostility will be asked to leave without a refund.